Last Updated: May 15, 2020
- No Legal Advice. The information on our Site is made available for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice or to be a substitute for advice from qualified counsel. Information made available on our Site may be incomplete, may not reflect current developments in the law and may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. You should not act on (or refrain from acting) based on any information found on our Site. Information found on our Site should not be used as a substitute for advice by qualified counsel made aware of the specifics of your situation.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship. Sage Law Group only enters into an attorney-client relationship in accordance with its firm procedures (including those regarding conflicts of interest) and upon execution of a written engagement letter. You agree that neither your use of our Site nor your use of any information on our Site creates an attorney-client relationship between you and Sage Law Group.
- Authorized Jurisdictions; Certifications. Each Sage Law Group attorney is licensed to practice only in those jurisdictions designated in such attorney’s biography. Unless otherwise indicated in an attorney’s biography, that attorney is not certified (including as a specialist) by any professional or government authority. The listing of practice areas or fields is not intended to indicate any professional or governmental certification.
- No Warranty of Results. Our Site may contain descriptions of matters in which Sage Law Group represented its clients and performed services. The results of these matters were dependent on their specific circumstances and are not predictive of future results, even in similar circumstances. Sage Law Group cannot offer any type of guarantee or assurance of outcome. Any testimonial, endorsement or similar statement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any matter.
- Intellectual Property. Our Site and the content, materials and information contained on the Site are owned by Sage Law Group and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. You may view the content, materials and information on our Site, but you may not copy or distribute in any manner any of these items without the express written permission of Sage Law Group. All right, title and interest in and to the Site and the content, materials and information contained on our Site and all intellectual property rights therein are reserved by Sage Law Group.
- Warranty Disclaimer. OUR SITE, ITS CONTENTS AND ALL RELATED MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAGE LAW GROUP DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SAGE LAW GROUP OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR INCOME, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR LOSS OF DATA, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO OUR SITE, ITS CONTENT OR MATERIALS, EVEN IF SAGE LAW GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE.
- Third Party Links. Our Site may include hyperlinks to third party information. This is done solely for purposes of convenience. Sage Law Group does not endorse or approve of any such third parties or their information, products or services.
- Changes. These Terms were posted on the date set forth above. Sage Law Group reserves the right to made additions, deletions or modification to our Site, or to change, alter or modify these Terms, for any reason and at any time without notice. Any change to these Terms will be effective as of the date posted to our Site. If you are a regular visitor to our Site, we recommend that you review these Terms on a regular basis.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provision.
- Contact; Copyright Complaints. If you have comments or questions about our Site or these Terms, or you believe any part of our Site infringes any copyright you own or control, contact us as follows:
Email us at:
Write to us at:
Sage Law Group LLC
Attention: Kevin Schiff
3100 Arapahoe Avenue, Suite 120
Boulder, Colorado 80303